There are many opportunities for fun and fellowship at Good Shepherd. In addition to the groups listed off of the Fellowship dropdown menu above (take a look at them to learn more) please see our information on Families.
- Youth Group – The 12 and up youth group gets together and has a blast!
- WOCOGS: Women’s Group – The Women’s group gathers once a month as a book group and organizes a number of events throughout the year: Join our email list at http://groups.google.com/group/wocogs
- Brotherhood: Men’s Group – The Men’s group gathers to watch football and play pool and organizes events throughout the year: Join our email list at http://groups.google.com/group/gs-brotherhood
- Senior Fellowship Group – The Senior’s group meets after church the first Sunday of every month for a lively discussion and and goes on several field trips each year.
- Poetry Group – The Poetry Group meets the first Monday each month at 7:00 PM. You are welcome to share and read your own poetry or share poems that you cherish or that move you.